What design should I choose? What quantity of spare parts do I need? Which maintenance resources are required and where should they be localized? What kind of supply solution is optimal? What budget size are we looking at? Can we handle the planned operations with the current solution?
During the life cycle of a technical system there is a long chain of decisions to be made that have crucial impact on both performance and budgets. There is a risk that many of these decisions are not on solid ground as it is believed to be too difficult or time consuming to get reliable decision support information.
Opus Suite gives you the ability to both get a high level system perspective and insight the details to gain understanding of the factors that influence your performance and costs from a life cycle perspective. Fast, accurate analyses and answers are at your fingertips whenever you need them. You get comprehensive decision support based on facts rather than gut feeling.
Use Opus Suite to predict and assess the impact of your decisions on performance and cost. For example, you can first optimize the support solution, then simulate how the suggested solution handles various scenarios, and finally quantify and analyze costs, their distribution over time and assess the financial risk. Read more about each individual tool in the pages on OPUS10, SIMLOX and CATLOC.
OPUS SUITE BENEFITS
Opus Suite offers total control over all aspects and phases during the life cycle of a technical system. Benefits include:
- Optimization of spares solution, maintenance resources and support organization.
- Analysis by simulation and optimization based on detailed, realistic modeling of the technical system, its operation and its support solution.
- Cost estimates and analyses for all phases in the lifecycle, with aggregate overview as well as drill-down into the details for identification of bottlenecks and cost drivers.
- Just as suitable for early conceptual analyses based on estimates as for detailed studies based on historical data.
- Simulation of scenarios with different logistic support solutions and operations.